Know what to expect on every bill
Take the guesswork out of your monthly invoice with our Level Billing Program. This sets your monthly bill based on your most recent 12-month average electricity usage, so you always know (within a few dollars) what to expect. While your account is on Level Billing, we will likely have to true-up your account every 12 months or sooner.
Eligibility Requirements for Level Billing:
- No more than two (2) late payments in the last 12 months
- Member with NEC Co-op Energy for at least 12 months
- No disconnection due to non-pay in the last 12 months
- No returned payments from chosen financial institution
Grounds for Removal from Level Billing:
- Request to be removed
- Make three (3) or more late payments in a 12-month period
- Payment returned from chosen financial institution
- Submit payment with faulty information due to miss-keying said information into automated phone or Internet system
Sign up for Level Billing
*Upon removal, all past due balances or credits will be applied to your next normal electric bill. The balance along with the current month’s bill is to be paid on the next due date.**Faulty information includes miss-keying said information into automated phone or Internet system.