NEC Co-op Energy Office Temporarily Closed - NEC Coop
Feb 8, 2021 — News
The NEC Co-op Energy office temporarily closed. Even though our office is closed, our goal of providing quality and efficient service to our members remains the same. Please see the tips below for contact information, electric bill payments, and new service enrollments.
- Our members may experience slower response times, we encourage members to email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Please use our digital service options for online payments. You may also pay at a fidelity payment station, or our payment drop box.
- For new service, please visit our home page to get started.
A re-opening date cannot be provided at this time. Please check our website periodically for updates.
– Electricity Company in Texas, NEC Co-op Energy
Voted #1 Electric Provider
We were recently voted the #1 Electricity Provider by the Corpus Christi Caller-Times’ Best of the Best Awards for the 7th year running!
Benefits of Membership
As a member of our co-op, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- You’ll get a share of our profits.
- You won’t be locked into a long-term contract.
- You’ll get a simple, competitive rate with no surprise fees or markups.
- You can get a $50 bill credit for every new member you refer.