HALO-Flight Guardian Program
Emergency Air Ambulance care, when you need it the most.
Are You Prepared?
HALO-Flight, South Texas’ nonprofit air ambulance service, offers the Guardian Membership. The standard household membership is a $60 annual fee. Average emergency helicopter transportation and critical care services exceed $25,000.
NEC Members have the added benefit of joining the Guardian Membership at a significantly reduced price of $3 per month.
Guardian Membership Benefits include:
- Decreased out of pocket expenses on HALO-Flight patient bills
- Guardian Member with Insurance = Zero Out of Pocket Expenses
- Guardian Member without Insurance = 50% Bill Reduction
- Coverage for all individuals living within the household on a permanent basis; including custodial, non-custodial children, and dependents at college.
- Decreased out of pocket expenses on Dallas CareFlite, a HALO-Flight reciprocal partner, patient bills. To learn more about CareFlite’s membership terms, visit their website.
*Effective June 1st, 2023, the Guardian Membership price will increase to $3 per month.
For more information about HALO-Flight, click here.
View the HALO-Flight service area map here.